Monday, July 16, 2012

Counting the days.

This is a much anticipated trip for more than one reason for me...I mean, the timing could not be more perfect and that is more reason to believe that this trip is literally ordained by God!


How can one not be excited to embark on an adventure to a far away land that all your friends wish they could go to? Yes, I know, there are things to be considered and traveling can be pretty scary, but I have a great deal of peace about it. Besides, I get to see my grandmother who is my heart and soul and I have been waiting to make this trip to see her since 2006 - my last trip there!


So, starting point - Nassau, Bahamas... Destination - Khabarovsk, Russia...everything in between is to be discovered.


It is amazing how God allows us to experience things in life and all of those experiences bring us to a certain point where His presence can be manifested in such a real and powerful way! This trip is a representation of my devotion and commitment to trust Him and walking by faith. What will happen and how it will turn out will only be known as the path before me unravels...do you dare to journey with me?





No comments:

Post a Comment